Shirley Zeitlin is the definition of a trailblazer. She didn’t have a business plan, or even know how where to start. But she did have a vision for a different kind of real estate firm.
- 20 People to Know: Real Estate (GALLERY)
- CBF Morning Run: How to host Airbnb like a rock star, singing a terrible Christmas song, and guzzling a goofy-good Founders' ale
- Mecklenburg County eyes shorter cycle for property tax revaluations
- Quick Cash: Where condo prices grew fastest in South Florida (Slideshow)
- October home sales outpace last month, October 2017